JUMPER PENGUIN

JUMPER PENGUIN

Saturday, January 22, 2011

JPM Ep. 2 - Leprechaun Explorers In Space

Woo hoo! Second episode of Jumper Penguin Moviecast! We made it this far, lets see how much further we can go. You can download this episode at the link provided below.



http://www.divshare.com/download/19243689-666

For this episode, the theme was "Deep Space Movies" in honor of Dead Space 2 coming out (get this game if you don't have it). The film I selected for Nik to watch was none other than the dreaded Leprechaun 4: In Space.


Yes Leprechauns have the force, didn't you ever wonder what the hell Yoda was?

Nik's Review starts at 3:25

After Nik's Review, I get into my review on the Explorers.


Every child remembers the first time they saw Swap.avi.

My review starts at 36:10

After my review, Nik and I get into Listener Suggestions. Thank you for all of your suggestions, even if you did go against the rules of not being allowed to pick Star Wars *ahem*Lewis*ahem*

Listener Suggestions start at 51:00

And so concludes another episode, next week, in honor of the Back to the Future video game coming out (I swear, our themes aren't all going to revolve around video games) the theme will be "Time Travel".


I can't believe you uploaded those pictures on your facebook! Great Scott, I'm fucked, I AM SO FUCKED!!!

 So write in with your favorite time traveling movie at jumperpenguin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment